Monday, November 7, 2011

MIA!

Hi everyone, as most of you have figured out by now, I haven't blogged anything for like 4 months! Here's why, during the summer I pretty much just got really lazy and didn't really want to make anything. Then when school started up, I had/have a lot of stuff to do. Homework, essays, college applications, filling out scholorships. I've also just been feeling kind of.. I guess you could say a little "depressed", not crafty, unartistic, I haven't really been inspired to make anything. But these last couple weeks, I've been inspired again! I feel really crafty lately, which I'm super happy about! :) So, I'll be blogging a lot more now. And thank you Court, for that comment you left me, it made me really want to start showing my work again :) I think I'll go make something now! WOOHOOOOOO! LOL :)

1 comment:

Court said...

Can't wait! Good luck in everything!!