Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thank "Ewe" Card

So last week my mom's friend's daughter gave me a tour of U of O because I'm interested in going there, it was super nice of her to take her day off and show me around and give me information and all so I wanted to thank her with this adorable card :)


I finally got a Cuttlebug which I'm super happy about, so I just had to try it out and thats how I made those cute little dots :)! The sheep is from Create a Critter and the stamp is from one of My Pink Stamper's stamps. 
Have super Saturday guys!


4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very cute
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Court said...

That is soo cute!

Arin F said...

I got mine about 2 months ago and I love it too! Have a blast... Very cute card for your new little bug's maiden voyage! :_)

Michelle said...

I LOVE my cuttlebug too! Your "ewe" came out so adorable...the whole card is too cute. :)

Hugs,
Michelle