Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Purple Cupcakes:)!

Hi everyone, today my cousin and I made some cupcakes from scratch! Im not sure what we did wrong, but every time I do make them from scratch, they turn out dense and they taste like sweet cornbread. Do any of you have any good recipes? I guess I'll just have to keep on trying till I find the perfect one. But of course, the frosting made up for the not-so-great cupcake part. Well, they didn't taste bad, they just weren't light and fluffy :)


At least I have the whole summer to come up with a perfect cupcake recipe!! :)

See ya later everyone! :)

Linking this to Made It Myself Mondays

3 comments:

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Yum!!! I love the color of purple you used - so pretty! Melanie

Nita said...

Well they LOOK delicious! And really, my kids would tell you that the frosting is the most important part anyway! :) I have an award for you over at my Blog.
Nita
http://niftynitanotes.blogspot.com/2011/07/stinkin-cute-blog-award.html

Court said...

Is everything ok, you have not posten in a long while and we miss you!

Courtscraftcorner@gmail.com